Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

fast skillcheck while repairing

Mediva
Mediva Member Posts: 124

Platform: pc

description? we were playing against a docter. He had coulraphobia, sloppy, merciless and monitor and abuse.

Tunneled first surv out, then went for the second one constant. Managed to heal her one time while my friend took chase (badham preschool map). In that time, i did get affected by coulraphobia. got very fast skillchecks so we moved. healer her, friend lost killer and she was back in chase and killed. Just me and friend left, we agree to do gens opposite side. he in chase, i start on shack gen. Then all of a sudden, i get a very fast skillcheck, like coulraphobia fast for healing. I wasnt in his terror radius. As far as i know, doctors skillcheks only become possible backwards, not faster when you have madness (tier 2 i was in). So we have no way what affected it, but it might have been an unwanted coulrapobia effect, since it was the first skillcheck i got after being affected by it. (finished heal without it). screenshotted his addons, nothing in there too to explain the fast skillcheck. Only thing i can think off is that coul was still on me bugged and now also affected repair. next ones were normal. But this shouldnt happen, i blew up the gen as well cause didnt expect it. never in my life have i seen a skillcheck this fast while repairing. Will post screenshots of the addons.

Can also see the perks here. Nothing to explain it other then a possible coul bug. not a perk you see often so might have been undetected.

1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.

Comments

• NekoAndromeda
    NekoAndromeda Member Posts: 70

Madness does affect skill check speed uncommonly. Unless it is a very long standing bug thats been around for years. I have also seen it make skill checks very slow before.