Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

The Archives : no challenges done ?

IthaquaG69
IthaquaG69 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1

hi, i'm a PC player (steam user), and each time i go into the archives since i begin the tome 6, all the quest i have done are in the basic color of the quest you didn't do, and quest i succesfully done are in blue. I have to leave the Archives and come back inside to have the good tome, with all the quest i done in blue.

That happen since the tome 6, and always happen when i go inside with the surv or killer lobby.

3 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.

Comments

• Barnes
    Barnes Member Posts: 6

I'm having the same issue on Steam. The first time I click "select challenge", the other challenge icons on the same tome level don't display properly and the icon for the challenge I completed is still highlighted in blue rather than yellow/gold. After exiting the archives and going back in a second time, the challenge icons then seem to display properly.