Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

PC - Forsaken Boneyard breaking Ghostface cosmetic, revealing his location while stalking

Kathodes
Kathodes Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1

Ghostface Masquerade Ghost Face cosmetic breaks on FORSAKEN BONEYARD

When playing a match on the Artist's Map I was told in endgame chat by multiple survivors that whenever I was stalking, the hearts on the back of my cosmetic were just flying straight up to the sky, revealing exactly where I was. As if I was running around, stalking with 4 antennas letting them know my every move. I did hear them move a lot whenever I was stalking, didn't think much of it until i was told they were actively flying above my head like a big, red "he's here!!" sign.

I don't think my perks/add-on's matter, but if they do: I was running Coup de Grace, Brutal Strength, Enduring and Deadlock as well as the add-on's Walleye's Matchbook and "Philly" on top of a Survivor Pudding.

As I said it happened on the Forsaken Boneyard, nobody brought a map offering if that could have any relation to it and I did ask the survivors I had the following matches on different maps (last one I asked on was Wreckers' Yard and after asking none of the survivors said it happened that match so it has to be related to Forsaken Boneyard.

I haven't gotten around to trying it out in customs with a friend, will do so soon but I wanted to report it already since that bug is quite game breaking for Ghostface players, because it defeats the whole purpose of his stealth ability.

1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.