Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

PC - The Nurse Can Blink Out of Bounds on Hawkins National Laboratory

Turbs
Turbs Member Posts: 20
edited January 27 in Bug Reporting

For easier replication of this bug, be sure to use a Plaid Flannel addon.

A Nurse can just barely be able to blink onto the lip of the hole that one can drop down from on the 2nd floor of Hawkins. With a little wiggling, you can then walk out on top of the ceiling for the map and blink down on survivors from right on top of them. This is very likely not intended.

Here's a video of how to reproduce the bug. I was able to do this multiple times in this match just to be sure.

Post edited by EQWashu on
2 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue. This problem has already been reported and it's currently under review.

Comments

• Wolfen313
    Wolfen313 Member Posts: 3

Yep, just did this in another spot on the same map. My recording software broke though so I only have a screenshot.

Not sure what this is called, but I can describe it. From the big room with the 1-person generator that's got a vault up a stairway down a story to the main floor control room area, exit out the right-most door and hug the right side. I teleported from one of those rooms on the left third of my screenshot -- towards the generator in the corner which I am right next to in the screenshot.

This discussion has been closed.