Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Random perk archive mission is not randomizing my perks, but survivors see differently.

BuntedBingularity
BuntedBingularity Member Posts: 2
edited January 27 in Bug Reporting

Just played a few games with the randomized perk challenge from archives, the one that is called by hook or crook (remix) in the level 4 archives.

When I entered my first game with this perk, unlike the last random perk run I did, this time my perks weren't randomized. After the game I unequipped the mission then equipped it again and entered a new game but it still wasn't randomized. Then after 1 or 2 games in post game chat I got accused by survivors for cheating because I had noed and devour hope hex perks but they don't see them in my loadout or something.

So what I assume is happening is they see the randomized perks in my perk list but on my screen they're my regular perks, and to clarify the actual perks that were active in game were my perks, not the randomized ones so it's not just a client side visual bug.

Please fix this before someone gets falsely reported into oblivion.

Post edited by EQWashu on
1 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue. This problem has already been reported and it's currently under review.

Comments

• BuntedBingularity
    BuntedBingularity Member Posts: 2

Just restarted the game and queued, perks weren't randomized again and survivors freaking out in post game chat. AMAZING

I guess I'll try some other time

This discussion has been closed.