Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Rancor not working properly

Milliliter2
Milliliter2 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1
edited January 27 in Bug Reporting

I was playing on Pc against a Pig on one of the coldwind farm maps. I was playing Bill with the Perks: Sprintburst, Dead Hard, Kindred and Left Behind. The Pig had the Perk Rancor. When we powered the last gen I got the exposed status effect which stayed for the rest of the game like its supposed to. However when I got hit by the Pig I was only injured and not downed. After I was downed by a second hit, the Killer couldnt mori me, atleast that was her explaination in the endgame chat. I was already hooked twice at that point of the game. I was also one of two who finished the last gen. I had also already had a bear trap removed throughout the match. This is the first time this has happened to me.

Post edited by EQWashu on
1 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue. Please upvote, or add any additional information, to the initial report here: https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/388555/pc-ranchor-bug#latest

This discussion has been closed.