If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Xenomorph crawler mode bug.

Options
evdport
evdport Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1

I play Dead By Daylight on pc/steam. I was loading into a match as the Xenomorph with the following loadout: Hex: Devour Hope, Friends 'til the End, Hex: the Third Seal, Scourge Hook: Monstrous Shrine, Cat Carrier, Ripley's Watch, and Bloody Party Streamers. The other survivors brought a map offering for RPD, and very early into the match I noticed that instead of entering crawler mode I stayed at full meter and experienced an obnoxious droning noise. I found a flame turret and stood in front of it, and it did not lower my power meter whatsoever. I did not experience a crash and I was not recording at the time the error occurred. I haven't attempted to replicate the glitch yet.

1 votes

Acknowledged · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.