We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Frustrating Blood Point Wipeout Bug in DBD: Requesting An Investigation into Server Issues

Options
francis1
francis1 Member Posts: 49
edited January 31 in Bug Reporting

In DBD (Dead by Daylight), it's frustrating that when I manage to down all four survivors, especially during the end game, I often receive the message "match server unavailable." What's even more frustrating is that all the blood points I've earned through hard work get stripped away, while survivors keep all their blood points. I was actually recording this particular match because this point-stripping issue has become all too common lately. It makes me wonder if it's no longer just a random occurrence, and there might be something more going on behind the scenes.

This stripping of blood points is a common occurance. It's happening in almost every session now. I've got a copy of the game if you need to see a video of it too I can make a shorter copy to post here.

Post edited by BoxGhost on
1 votes

Declined · Last Updated

This looks like an account issue, if you still require assistance please ask other forum users in the Ask the Community sub section as we do not offer technical support on this forum. We suggest that you contact our support here: https://www.bhvr.com/contact-us-2/

This discussion has been closed.