Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

The Singularity Biopods aiming hitbox is misplaced.

Shikuh90
Shikuh90 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 2

When the Alan Wake update happened, The Singularity's power to shoot Slipstreams trough Biopods broke. You can't shoot survivors aiming at them directly, but you can do it by aiming at the left of the survivor's current position. This bug makes the Singularity power very ineffective and it feels terrible to play as.

1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.

Comments

• Shikuh90
    Shikuh90 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 2

I have new information related to this topic. This bug happens when you play The Singularity using a Ultrawide monitor. I turned OFF the 16:9 ratio and then The Singularity's Biopods started shooting normally again.

Whit this information, I can report that the new Alan Wake update messed up the Singularity's Biopod aiming for ultrawide monitor users. Please look into this issue as I need to sacrifice not seeing the whole screen in order to play this killer properly.

Thank you.

• Schaniqua
    Schaniqua Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1

Just had this last match, didnt even realize the Hitbox is misplaced, I just went "Ouh, its broken" and went on my merry way. Not intuitive to discover at all.

Also using 32:9 Monitor, good observation Shikuh90.

Please fix this BHVR, thanks.

• BubbasBoy
    BubbasBoy Member Posts: 3

Yup can confirm this issue. It's so offcenter it only hits on the very very edge of the screen. Almost can't even see the survivor to hit it. Please fix it soon so I can keep achievement grinding!