New battlepass

Magerchub
Magerchub Member Posts: 28
edited February 1 in Feedback and Suggestions

WOW DID YOU GUYS GO ABSOLUTELY NUTS ON THE NEW RIFT OR WHAT. AWESOME QUALITY/CREATIVITY!

Comments

• MikaelaWantsYourBoon
    MikaelaWantsYourBoon Member Posts: 6,564
    edited February 1

They really improved rift quality and i love it.

Now they are adding 5 new costumes with 5 deep rift version. And additional 2 new costumes which means 12 new costumes and recolors are not even included. And one of the new costumes is ultra rare quality.

I really loved new Billy costume so much. I can't wait to get it to use on new Billy. Now he is super fun killer and i am going to use this new insane costume on him.

And another reason i loved this rift so much, new Mikaela costume is so good. I am happy to get this cute costume for my babygirl.

• fussy
    fussy Member Posts: 1,486

It is probably the best rift in years. As much I dislike previous one, as much I love this one. Finally scary and dark skins on killers and cool on survivors.

• Nazzzak
    Nazzzak Member Posts: 5,454
    edited February 1

Yeah I quite like it too. Love Mikaelas cosmetic and the animated banner and profiles card are pretty cool

• Bafugaboo
    Bafugaboo Member Posts: 406

The Billy skin is screaming my name!!!

• irishbutcher
    irishbutcher Member Posts: 77

So happy with nea's outfit and her deep rift one! I haven't completed a rift in ages but this time I will defiantly find myself completing this one.

• Skillfulstone
    Skillfulstone Member Posts: 701

Waiting for the Auric Cells reward to be fixed before unlocking the pass, but it is indeed interesting.

• Smoe
    Smoe Member Posts: 2,851

There is not a single bad cosmetic or charm in this rift, probably the best one they've done so far, plus Mr. Scratch is part of it, so that already makes it 100x better.

Also Deathslinger takes the cake for best Deep Rift cosmetic set in the entire game.

• MechWarrior3
    MechWarrior3 Member Posts: 2,162

Win 🥇 Behavior! :)

• Caiman
    Caiman Member Posts: 2,591

This is a great Rift. All the cosmetics are good, some are even fantastic, badges and banners are a good addition, and the Tome challenges being made more rewarding for less challenge is a welcome change as well. All in all, this is the finest Rift in a long while.

• OrangeBear
    OrangeBear Member Posts: 2,644

I really like the theme, outfits that are dark versions of the characters. It's pretty cool and i like that the idea was built around the scratch outfit.

I really like the other outfits too, the meg outfit and both of the community ones (yun jin and clown) i really enjoy.

The alan wake charms are quite nice. My favourite is the angel lamp, i am so glad that it's a killer charm. It looks really cool.

Also the mikaela and dwight outfits were a nice surprise. Leakers thought that they would be store cosmetics initially so for them to appear in the rift is a very pleasant surprise.

The badges and player cards are a great addition to the rift for sure. It's cool that some of them are animated too.