We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Pinhead and Letherface can still facecamp and get the kill

Atom7k
Atom7k Member Posts: 269
edited February 2 in Feedback and Suggestions

Most people will understand why Letherface can still facecamp you and down you a second after you unhook yourself.

I think a good amount of people did not know Pinhead can do that too. I don't know if it count's as 'abusing the game system' or if its just part of the game but when you unhook yourself and Pinhead chains you up (which is pretty easy right after an unhook) all you need is the "Original Pain" add-On. It puts survivors who are hurt into deep wound if they break a chain. So the survivor who just got of the hook is bound with 3 chains and if he breaks one the enduring effect is gone. Another "free hit" to put him back into dying state instantly.

If you don't run decisive strike there is nothing you can do to avoid that. It kind of feels draining, that survivors have to sacrifice a perk slot just to avoid this. Unfortunately we all know that a decisive strike will not stop such killers from tunneling. So you bought a few seconds for your team and thats it.

I don't think it should be burdened unto the survivor to deal with these situations. Especially with the two described above. It totally kills the game.

Personally I think killer powers shouldn't work on survivors who just got unhooked.

Comments

• KA149108
    KA149108 Member Posts: 344

Yh, killers shouldn't be able to use M2 powers next to a hooked survivior.