Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

What does "Every three releases" mean when talking about game modifier events?

Options
SkipRec
SkipRec Member Posts: 5

They said in the stream, that we get a new event about "Every three releases". Does this mean we get a new game modifier event once every three chapters, three midchapters/chapters or what does it mean?

Answers

• Crowman
    Crowman Member Posts: 8,798
    Options

I imagine it's every Chapter/Midchapter since that's when the minor version updates.

This mid-chapter is 7.5. The last chapter for year 7 will be 7.6 then the last mid chapter is 7.7 and then the 3rd release should be the anniversary chapter of 8.0.

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,155
    Options

Every chapter and midchapter release counts here I think.

though as I understood it, the game modifiers are not fixed to be released every 3 releases but that’s only meant as a rule of thumb and sometimes it may take longer, sometimes less..