Screaming noise when hooked.

Hello. A little suggestion for dev's.

Please add the option in settings to lower the screaming volume after survivor is hooked(playing as survivor), because that scream is too high in volume and every time I'm hooked i am forced to minimize my game for a couple seconds so i don't hear it.

Comments

• Venusa
    Venusa Member Posts: 1,481

I would love this. Also for perks that make you scream since every damn thing makes you scream now. It's very overstimulating. There could be a min. and max. values if balance is an issue.

• MechWarrior3
    MechWarrior3 Member Posts: 2,105

I would completely agree! I have my sound up on the high side so that I can hear the details of the game, but when I go and hook someone like Nancy or Yui, my ears are set on fire.

All jokes aside it’s definitely not a comfortable feeling in my ears. 👂 I would love to be able to turn down the volume of the screen and since we are talking about, can we please also turn down the volume of the blood web it’s very loud. 😅

• Caiman
    Caiman Member Posts: 2,581

The screaming hasn't bothered me much, but then I heard Saga Anderson's. Her screams are so piercing, I hope BHVR re-records them because it is awful to listen to, like nails on chalkboard.

• Vlarian
    Vlarian Member Posts: 163

a setting for in game screams to be quieter will make my ears so happy, especially as someone who uses their ears alot! Please BHVR <3