Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

No Terror Radius

SuperCop
SuperCop Applicant Posts: 137

Since the last update I've experienced a few matches where the killer had no terror radius at all on PS4. I'm not talking about small radius either, I mean the killer is right there, hitting me and there is NO sound. At all. And this got us killed easily. My Stake Out perk wasn't even collecting tokens due to this, too.

1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.

Comments

• RpTheHotrod
    RpTheHotrod Member Posts: 1,862

Did you check the killer perks? There are several killer perks that mute their TR.

• EQWashu
    EQWashu Member, Mod Posts: 5,046

Hey @SuperCop,

When you have a moment, would you be able to add some further information?

• What Killer(s) did this issue occur with?
    • What Map(s) were you on when these occurred?
    • Can you recall how many times this occurred in a match?
    • how many there was no issue? (also if there were the same or different killers from matches the issue was happening with)

Thank you!

• SuperCop

So far Myers and Chucky had this issue. Myers didn't even have a red stain in front either. I only remember one map and it was dark, outdoors but with a big building in the middle, that was w/ Myers.

• SuperCop

I understand there are perks to shrink radius, but they are, from my understanding, supposed to just make the terror radius smaller. Not make it go away completely.

• Chlorozizium
    Chlorozizium Member Posts: 22

read those killers' power description...

myers in tier 1 doesn't have a terror radius

chucky in his power doesn't have a terror radius

• SuperCop

Ok. Thanks.