Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

No Terror Radius While on Hook

IpsilonX
IpsilonX Member Posts: 11

Periodically, and seemingly without reason, there will be no terror radius while hooked. I've played with others in a voice call and each time confirmed the killer still has one. I've also been able to visually see the killer's red stain and there's been no oblivious status effect circle on the right side of the screen. When removed from hook, the terror radius is back, as normal. It's only while on the hook in either first or second stage. It's as though being on the hook afflicts oblivious while being unhooked removes it. - This is on Steam

The only known steps to reproduce this bug is to play as a survivor and get hooked by the killer. I haven't found any way to predict whether or not the bug will occur. There doesn't seem to be anything that causes it to be silent. I have noticed it seems to happen more often while in the basement, but this isn't the only time it happens.

I've found it to happen at least once in 2 matches. I'd hazard an estimation around 30-40% of the time. If it would be beneficial I can attach a reply with a video (once I get one, haven't really been thinking too much of this as it's not really "game breaking". Though it is annoying)

1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.