Cannot load into the match with Lights Out mode

Options
Lenny197
Lenny197 Member Posts: 95

Me and my friend is trying to play the new mode but couldn't load into the match, it keeps disconnecting us and saying "Dedicated server is not responding" or "Sorry, something went wrong with the match".

2 votes

Acknowledged · Last Updated

If you're having issues please make sure that you do not change character in the lobby and please make sure that the character you go into a lobby with doesn't have an item equipped

Comments

• Axcia_7
    Axcia_7 Member Posts: 10
    Options

Same- Im having the same issue I haven't been able to get into a single lights out mode match.

• Hobbit
    Hobbit Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 2
    Options

I am having the same problem. Can't join any lobbies on either killer or survivor or any game mode.

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,442
    Options

Just got this too, after being on the loading screen for a lights out match for a while it said "sorry something went wrong with your match" and sent us to postgame screen. All 5 players were present in the chat there; nobody had disconnected.

• Hobbit
    Hobbit Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 2
    Options

I fixed it.

Just had to disconnect my router from the power for a few seconds.

• Nazzzak
    Nazzzak Member Posts: 4,606
    Options

Same. Error 502

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,342
    Options

For those with 502 error, please make sure to load into a lobby with a character that you do not have an item equipped with and also that you do not change character in the lobby - it will fail the match for all 5 players