Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Trap appears to stay open while and after survivor steps into it

VibranToucan
VibranToucan Member Posts: 59
edited February 10 in Bug Reporting

I played Trapper on Autohaven Wreckers and I recently had a bug where after a survivor slid over a dropped pallet into a trap, they didn't scream and immeadeatly jumped into the "trapped-state" without doing a little animation. After I hit them I noticed that I couldn't reset the trap. I stepped over it just fine, but both on the ground and on the aura it appeared to be open. Rewatching the footage, the trap appeared to stay open while the survivor sat in it. It continued to remain looking like its open for the remainder of the game, though no one touched it again for the rest of the game.

This was the first time this ever happened to me. This was a trap I set manually earlier this game and not one that was pre-generated. I ran Fastening Tools and Secondary Coil as add-ons.

The recording, even when cut down to just the essentials, is too big to upload, so I attached a screenshot of the survivor sitting in an open trap.

Edit: Grammar, Spelling, Etc..

1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.

Comments

• EQWashu
    EQWashu Member, Mod Posts: 5,046

Hey @VibranToucan

Thank you for your report!

When you have a moment, could you provide some more information?

• What platform were you playing on that you experienced this issue?
    • You mentioned the player did not scream; did they have any perks like Calm Spirit in their perk loadout that you can recall?

Thank you!

• VibranToucan
    VibranToucan Member Posts: 59

@EQWashu

I was playing on PC, Steam with a keyboard.

I do not recall the survivor perks, sorry.