Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Dedicated Server is not Responding

marta93
marta93 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1

PC. this issue with me for two weeks. cant play

2 votes

Need more info · Last Updated

Please provide more information; there is a template pinned in the Bug Reporting section.

Comments

• WMBunt
    WMBunt Member Posts: 16
    edited February 11

Also on PC with Epic Games version.

Started for me two nights ago (Feb. 9) and can't get it to resolve either. I load into game and can do everything except actually complete the log in for a trial. I can queue, get matched but when it goes to load me into a lobby it gives this error and sends me back to the main menu.

• ArcT
    ArcT Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 90
    edited February 13

Crashed three games in a row for me.

One time while I was goddamned closing the hatch.

BHVR is going to close this again with "Sounds like you're having technical difficulties. Here's a link to a page that contains zero references to the error you are experiencing and offers no solution or help." Please show me where on your technical support page any even reference to "Dedicated server not responding" is. It does not exist.

https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&query=dedicated

This is past ridiculous.

Fix your damn servers.

Post edited by ArcT on