We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Unable to remap keys

Options
huskattn
huskattn Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 2

This started recently. There is a chance, but not always, that a key binding cannot be remapped under "Input binding" when accessing settings from the killer screen before queueing up. When clicking a binding the button text changes to "Press any key", but it doesn't allow for any key to be pressed. It's like it just changes the text of the button, but without calling the underlying rebind function. I've tried changing menus etc, but without any luck. The only thing that seems to work is restarting the game, which is quite inconvenient since I change keybindings between different killers.

Windows 10

4 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.

Comments

• semercury
    semercury Member Posts: 26
    Options

Commenting to boost this. All my key bindings reverted with the 7.7.0 patch and I was unable to remap them after playing a match. Restarting the game has allowed me to remap them, and it at least seems to be working even after restarting the game again. I imagine it would be very frustrating if you remap your keys based on killer.

• Hex_Llama
    Hex_Llama Member Posts: 1,775
    Options

Same. I'm on controller on PC and I couldn't rebind from the lobby or main menu/firepit screen. What worked for me was rebinding them in-match.