We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Account Reset

Options
dmgjr213
dmgjr213 Member Posts: 2
edited February 11 in Bug Reporting

Playstation 5

I opened the game on 02/10/2024 and completed the new version update. After playing Lights Out, I set a build for Skull Merchant and then quit the game. I opened the game again today, within the last hour, added 1100 auric cells from the store, and purchased the Fire Moon CEO cosmetic for SM. After equipping the cosmetic and going back to the loadout screen, my auric cells were reset back to what they were before I added the 1100 (which was 878). After adding the auric cells I had 1978, spent 1048 on the cosmetic, and then was back to 878 instead of 930. I thought that maybe it was just being slow, but when I went into the loadout, my selected perks and add-ons had been reset to what they were before I updated them the day before. I quit out of the game and went back into it and The Dredge was on my main screen. When I checked the SM, everything was reset again, perks, add-ons, and the cosmetic. Auric cells were still the wrong amount, but I had the cosmetic I purchased. I quit the game again and restarted my console... same thing happened again. I've included screenshots of what it looked like before I quit the game and when I launched it again. If needed, I can provide proof of purchase for the Auric Cells pack on 02/11/2024.

Post edited by EQWashu on
1 votes

Declined · Last Updated

Please contact Support regarding this, and they will be able to assist you further: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/

This discussion has been closed.