Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

the knight is still riddled with bugs

scrunkly
scrunkly Member Posts: 69

the knight still has several game breaking bugs that can easily be exploited during public matches. i have come here to report this after having experienced playing against these bugs in my own matches. i believe that knight is too popular of a killer to leave in this buggy state, since these exploits are very disruptive to normal gameplay and can also be used to win matches. there are already multiple videos on youtube and other platforms on how to perform these bugs, and im concerned that its not being reported enough because players are afraid that knight will be kill switched again, even though that would be a fair course of action. these bugs can be recreated consistently and occur on all platforms, and the basis of the bugs are from an issue that causes the knight to be teleported in place of his guards.

3 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review