Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

PC-Machine learning is bugged

Nootherkind
Nootherkind Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 2
edited February 13 in Bug Reporting

Step 1: kick gen and Perk lights up but no animation for machine learning plays like when it does apply

Step 2: Gen isn't highlighted in yellow and when finished doesn't activate machine learning

Tried multiple characters and multiple games but mostly played Nemesis

Happens multiple times per match but I can get it to consistently apply if I kick the same gen 2 times in a row

It doesn't seem to matter the progress of the gen either but when it does apply you can see the special animation for it getting applied and the gen is highlighted in yellow like it should be

Thanks for all the hard work you all do!

Post edited by JocelynAwakens on
1 votes

Not a Bug · Last Updated

Machine Learning is intended to work this way.

Comments

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,722

It's normal that you need to complete 2 gen-kick actions to set the perk up. The first kick sort of just "initiates" the perk (and causes the icon to light up). A second kick (either on the same gen or any other gen) will compromise that gen and make its aura turn yellow. Hope this helps.

• Nootherkind
    Nootherkind Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 2

ahh i see i read the perk so many times but it didnt come off in that sense. Thanks for the reply!

• MarbleThrone
    MarbleThrone Member Posts: 423

To add to the comment above, Machine Learning also plays a distinct sound cue when you apply it to a generator. You need to charge the perk first by kicking any gen (no sound cue), then you can apply it (sound cue). If you happen to kick another gen, Machine Learning transfers to that one, also with the sound cue.

This discussion has been closed.