New ST perk icons not showing!

Options
Alen_Starkly
Alen_Starkly Member Posts: 1,008

A few months ago we got the Stranger Things DLC back, and with that, Steve's and Nancy's perk names got changed to their original names. Their perk icons also got changed to the original.

However, there are some remnants. Here is a screenshot taken today from a streamer. They got unhooked by a person who equipped the perk "Babysitter" (formerly "Guardian"), but the buff icon in the lower-right corner is the icon of "Guardian". That icon should not exist in the game anymore, the icon should be the perk "Babysitter", which belongs to Steve.

I'm pretty sure this streamer plays on Steam. I play on Steam, too, and I have had this old icon appear for me as well, I just forgot to report it until today.

It is very confusing to have this icon appear, when it doesn't reflect the perk that causes it (Babysitter, a picture of Steve holding a bat on his shoulder).

I would also like to ask you to check other Stranger Things perks, to see if there are other remnants of perk icons for perks that no longer exist as such.

3 votes

Acknowledged · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review

Comments

• Alen_Starkly
    Alen_Starkly Member Posts: 1,008
    Options

Today I had a game where my teammate rescued me, and they had Babysitter. It still shows the old general perk icon.

It's been 1.5 months since I've reported this. Why isn't this fixed yet?