We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Unjust Ban from Matchmaking due to Dedicated Server Disconnection

Options
francis1
francis1 Member Posts: 49
edited February 15 in Bug Reporting

Dear Troubleshooting team,

I am writing to report an issue I encountered while playing Dead by Daylight (DBD). During a recent session, I was abruptly disconnected from the game due to what appeared to be a problem with the dedicated server. However, to my dismay, upon attempting to rejoin matchmaking, I discovered that I had been banned as if I had disconnected intentionally.

I wish to emphasize that I did not voluntarily disconnect from the game. It was a server issue beyond my control that resulted in my expulsion. Therefore, I find it highly unjust and frustrating to be penalized with a ban under these circumstances. As a dedicated player of DBD, I strive to maintain a positive gaming experience for myself and others, and being banned for an involuntary server-related problem is incredibly disheartening.

I kindly request that you review my case and lift the temporary ban imposed on my account. It is unfair to penalize players for issues beyond their control, especially when they are actively engaged in the game. Additionally, I urge you to investigate the underlying cause of the server disconnection to prevent similar incidents from affecting other players in the future.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I hope for a prompt resolution so that I can continue enjoying DBD without the unjust burden of a ban.

Sincerely,

Chaos

Included are the first few minutes of the match with the disconnection from the dedicated server, and the ban from matchmaking.

Post edited by BoxGhost on
2 votes

Declined · Last Updated

This looks like a technical issue, if you still require assistance please ask other forum users in the Ask the Community sub section as we do not offer technical support on this forum. We suggest that you contact our support here: https://www.bhvr.com/contact-us-2/

This discussion has been closed.