Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Claudette "space botanist" hair makes game blurry

nintendog
nintendog Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1

Hello-- I've had a continuous issue with Claudette's space botanist outfit (specifically the hair) making my game blurry any time it is equipped. You can see from my screenshots that it not only makes the cosmetic itself blurry, but any cosmetics I put on after that blurry as well. (You can also see the non blurry version of the cosmetic in a different screenshot). It also affects the quality of the graphics during the match, making the maps and other characters also pixelated and blurry (I've also attached pictures of this). Funnily enough, this will also happen to me if ANYONE in my lobby equips the cosmetic. The only thing that fixes it is restarting my game, or sometimes going to another character and re-equipping a different cosmetic (video attached). Even re starting does not fix the issue with the space botanist outfit itself, I have to make sure it is unequiped before I restart.

I would love for this to be fixed because I really adore this outfit. I am on nintendo switch. This happens any time I equip the cosmetic at all, or anyone else does. In the video, I demonstrate how the cosmetic triggers the issue, and that it's the hair specifically.

The forum isn't actually giving me permission to upload files so I've attached a link to an imgur post and a youtube video here, with both the screenshots and the videos.

Blurry cosmetic/match pictures: https://imgur.com/a/mAwllOW

Video detailing the issue with the cosemtic: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8VCte0RuCA

1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review