Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

I cannot use additional items and have tried all the solutions in the game within the past week

Options

there is a bug which make me can’t give

bloodpoint to grow all my killers. That is a trouble for me that it said that i need complete one match to unlock the bloodnet. The interesting thing is my human can continue use the bloodnet, only lock my killers bloodnet. i have try a lot of ways to solve this bug but get nothing. i can't use my additives for killer,but it also show me that i have taken the additives i ever had taken. i even can't cancel it! i have completed almost eight match, but my bloodnet is locked all the time.i have try to Re-Download,to play the teaching part again,but it doesn't solve this problem, to complete the goal of books,but never unlock the bloodnet.by the way,when I play the teaching part which i need to kill four bots.it also show me that i use the bone with my additives and skills which i have taken before this bug appear. i love this game,i really need help to solve this problem.