Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

PC - Failed to get bloodlust on a specific survivor.

I played deathslinger on ormond.

(likely irrelevant but context) Before the video starts, the survivor on the hook location behind me gets rescued and I stop chasing who I was chasing at the tractor to the rescuer of the survivor behind me. This happens all without dropping chase. We round a rock and start going back to the tractor loop where the video starts. As the video starts, I shoot my gun and miss, then start chasing with it unloaded and chase for longer than normal and could barely get any distance because of the lack of bloodlust. The clip is around 30 seconds post-shot.

Perks: [none disable bloodlust]

• Hex: The Third Seal (gets cleansed as chase starts post-shot if it means anything)
  • Blood warden
  • Barbeque and chili
  • Green Trail of Torment (inactive, but not previously used in the match either)

I believe this happened a second time on the same survivor, but I didn't record it happening again, because this time it was inconsequential because it was a smaller loop and it didn't occur to me. For every other survivor from what I could tell, I had no issues gaining bloodlust.

Provided is a video of it happening, a picture of everyone and their perks (I was chasing the rebecca), and my dbd logs

Endgame scre

Logs:

Video: https://youtu.be/1XPwVdytswI

2 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review