Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

The Knight's Guards don't react to loud notifications

yandere_gamer
yandere_gamer Member Posts: 27
edited February 17 in Bug Reporting

Platform - PC

Problem - At several points in the match I noticed that the guards wouldn't react to notifications made by survivors. Specifically unhooks or fast vaults, I realize that not all notifications should be reacted to by guards such as making them ignore unhooks to prevent camping strategies. Though I am curious if the guards ignoring fast vaults is intentional design or not.

Reproduce - Have a survivor make a loud noise notification, such as vaulting or unhooking, within the detection radius of a guard though not within line of sight.

Occurs - While using the power.

1 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

Thank you for your report. Please upvote, or add any additional information to, the initial report here: https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/394570/knights-guards-no-longer-detect-loud-noise-notifications-in-detection-radius#latest

Comments

• dbd900bach
    dbd900bach Member Posts: 679

That's not how they work though? The Knights guards function by following the path set out by the Knight, a radious being set that if survivors step into while in line if sight, will then be chased by the guard.

They do not react or are suppose to react to noise based actions as it is based soley on if the survivors are in the guards radious

This discussion has been closed.