Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Lery's seems to be doubling up on everything.

Orthane
Orthane Member Posts: 425

When someone brought the map offering it spawned 2 basements and there were pallets EVERYWHERE. No jokes, 5 pallets within 8 meters in a corner which is definitely not intended, I do not remember Lery's having this many pallets. It seemed to be spawning things everywhere they could spawn. In the center area there were also 2 hooks right next to each other AND basement at the same time, while also having the basement in the office spawn as well.

6 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.

Comments

• Alex_
    Alex_ Member Posts: 143

huh? i've only noticed the double basement so far.

tbf i had this one killer match where i was struggling really hard and i felt like they had a very strong version of lerys, but i dont think it was like THAT...

but i read the bugfixes every patch, so by then we shall know

• YamamuraVideoRentals
    YamamuraVideoRentals Member Posts: 121

I have noticed the double basements on Lery's in lights out mode. And there's no offerings in that mode! It doesn't happen all the time, but I saw it happen twice.

• Marc_123
    Marc_123 Member Posts: 3,551

Had the double basement today.

Got the white glyph and the glyph "station" was only in one basement.

• Dexorf
    Dexorf Member Posts: 6

Encountered the double basement just now.

In case these are useful - a recording and a log file below.