If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Please revert the Aura change for Pig, and make her RBT's less prone to Tunneling/buff application

Options
AssortedSorting
AssortedSorting Member Posts: 954
edited February 19 in Feedback and Suggestions

Using the Jigsaw boxes as a "watering-hole" feature (You know where survivors likely will be based on RBT status) is a fun map strategy that makes playing her tactically rewarding.

This does mean that a Survivor can easily be tunneled if they were previously Hooked and have an RBT on.

However I think this stems from how RBT's are applied to Survivors rather than simply due to being able to see the Auras of Boxes (which a skilled player can mitigate through map knowledge).

That application being they can only be applied after you have downed a Survivor. Who is then likely to be hooked, and early on in the game will likely have their RBT activated. Subsequently they are immediately placed into that tactical planning aspect of her Power.

In order to combat that targeted nature of the current RBT application, I want to suggest that all Survivors start the Trial with RBT's applied to them.

However, the above has a problem (and why the Video Tape Iri isn't good): with all Survivors having an RBT equipped, they can all try to remove it at once, while the Pig still has a single-target focus on a Survivor, meaning she no longer has the staggered slowdown of a 1v3 spread across the whole match, which is where the majority of her slowdown power comes from.

So I would suggest that all RBT's are applied to survivors at the start, but one trap is activated for each Generator completed, and Survivors can only interact/see the Auras of Jigsaw Boxes while their trap is active.