We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

And again Dredge got forgotten by the dev's

Atom7k
Atom7k Member Posts: 269
edited February 19 in Feedback and Suggestions

I doubted that they would show turkey boy some love but to begin the update with something like "We wanted killers to be less dependant on add-ons; quality of live improvement; locker placement can be bad". That's just like they are making fun of the dredge. It describes to 100 % the problem dredge players face all the time.

It kinda felt like they were making dredge players hope by describing everything dredge players complained about for a long time but then led us down.

The dredge is the only killer which never received any attention by the dev's. There is lots of room for everything they mentioned in the update. Lots of room for improvement.

It's not a weak killer but so is the huntress and she just received a pretty solid buff.

I don't want overpowered buffs but I demand justice for turkey boy.

Comments

• HolyDarky
    HolyDarky Member Posts: 667

True. The reason they buff Huntress to make her less addon dependent (she is not addon dependent) and because some maps have bad locker placements (with no Lockers in sight) was such a joke to me, especially the locker part. If maps have some bad locker placements why not fix that issues which would also buff Trickster and Dredge as well as locker dependent perks on both sides (Darkness Revealed, Inner Healing). But nope, giving Huntress more hatchet is easier. In general, nobody asked for a Huntress buff so why waste the time in this but not in necessarily killer buffs like Dredge or Knight. These are the moments where I think the developers are not listing to us - but luckily the other killer buffs are good and reasonable otherwise I would lose my mind.

I really hope we will see some love to the dredge in the next big patch or at least during the anniversary. Dredge is such a fun and cool killer but beeing addons and map dependent makes him some disgusting to play :/