Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

How hard is Dead Hard to use?

Options
Vorahk08
Vorahk08 Member Posts: 226

I know Dead Hard has dropped off in popularity since the nerf, but I know it can be clutch when used well. So, my question is, how tight is the reaction window to activate it? Do you have to guess when the killer is going to swing, or can you press the button when you see them move?

I'm just asking because I'm gradually working all of my survivors to P3 so I can have the perks unlocked at level 3 on all of them, so I'd like to know if it's worth going for David any time soon.

Best Answers

• Pulsar
    Pulsar Member Posts: 20,232
    Answer ✓
    Options

Depends on the Killer's ping.

• mikewelk
    mikewelk Member Posts: 1,669
    Answer ✓
    Options

Considering taking ping into account, pressure from probably getting tunneled, killers whiffing out of nowhere the one time you use it, and predicting if a killer will swings or baits, it's safe to say it's not as easy as pressing E when killer is in lunge distance to say the least. I still bait out Dead Hard out of habit lmao.