We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Skin Idea for Unknown (new killer)

Options
MadameExotine
MadameExotine Member Posts: 177
edited February 22 in Feedback and Suggestions

Unknown's aesthetics looks like it's wearing the skin of someone else. Like that bug alien from MIB that wore a human skin.

It's creepy and hilarious at the same time, and I love it. I hope future skins for Unknown would look like its wearing someone else's skin (ie different genders, different ethnicities, different people). And maybe even skins of existing Killers! Imagine a Huntress skin twisted to fit the form of Unknown for example (they both got axes afterall)!! Or a Trapper, or an Oni, or a Skull Merchant, lmao,.. but seriously, I think it'd just be awesome to see Unknown wearing another killer's skin .. literally~

Comments

• MechWarrior3
    MechWarrior3 Member Posts: 1,373
    Options

That would be sooooooooo cool!!!! OR twisted skins of survivors!