Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Dead by Daylight Optimization

Options
cityofme
cityofme Member Posts: 2
edited February 22 in Ask the Community

Gonna make another post about this cause my last one I did literally barely got any traction, both on Reddit, and Steam..

Two Things:

First: So, I’ve noticed that some clips, streams, YouTube videos, and etc. that the quality of the game is very “high def”. The characters, and color of the game is very detailed, and you can tell it’s being ran on ultra graphics. But, on my PC when I have Ultra Graphics setting to on, it looks complete poop. Graphics on Ultra, and the resolution is on 100. My Ps5 graphics look better than my $1500+ PC I built.. anyone know why?

Second: For the life of me I cannot seem to get a consistent FPS while playing DBD. I have the 120fps option turned on, and whilst playing the game, very often I’ll get very bad frame drops to 112fps, 80fps, and as low as 70fps.. now I know that doesn’t sound too bad, but it’s very noticeable when it drops. Sometimes it’ll do it when I’m running around (nothing’s happening), when I’m running a killer, gens popping, and etc.. is anyone else having this irritating issue?

My Build: CPU: Ryzen 7 5800x3D RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16 GB) DDR4-3600 CL18 Memory M.2: Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 3.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive MOBO: MSI MAG X570S TOMAHAWK MAX WIFI ATX AM4 Motherboard GPU: NVIDIA Founders Edition GeForce RTX 3070 Ti 8 GB Video Card

Answers