Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

There is some weird hitboxes (?) with survivors and Killer.

BugReporterOnly
BugReporterOnly Member Posts: 504
edited February 25 in Bug Reporting

I was being blocked but didn't see who and I can only think she was walking through me from behind and that is unacceptable. I did eventually see her but she shouldn't have blocked me like that without me seeing her. Also fix the collision at dropped pallets. No way should survivors vault from behind me into me and across or from the other side of the pallet into me and across after a stun or missed stun. I should be blocking the prompt for the vault both ways. Also going through me when I'm trying to block them is also a problem I look like I'm against the wall and they somehow go through me instead of trying to move around me.

2 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review

Comments

• vikvlg
    vikvlg Member Posts: 94
    edited February 26

There is same problem in few last days.

Platform: Steam/PC.

Map Crotus Prenn Asylum, Killer Doctor or Twins: in main building was chasing survivor and got stuck in doorway, few seconds couldn't go through doorway, then stepped back and saw survivor blocking me (didn't see his model whole stuck-time).

Today, map Gideon Meat Plant, Killer Clown: I was blocked by survivor in narrow place, I didn't see him (he was running behind me), and one second later he walk through me.