Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Help with Tome 9 Trickster Challenge

Options

Can somebody please help me? For Tome 9 - Crescendo, level 3, there’s a challenge that’s bugging me. It’s the one that says

“Knock down 2 survivors with blades during the main event as Trickster”

I am so confused. All I have been doing is simply downing survivors with blades during Trickster’s main event. Can anyone please tell me if I am perhaps missing somethings or if this might me a bug with the challenge?

Answers

• Alex_
    Alex_ Member Posts: 143
    Options

Do you play the game in english or another language? Because in other languages there are often translation issues. I will take a look at what i can see once i get home. for now, you might need to down them during the same main event (which is harder since his rework)

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,155
    Options

Either as mentioned it has to be during same main event or the challenge might really be buggy. It happens with ‚older‘ tome challenges I guess since regression test will not really cover them. Also the Trickster rework was after that tome, right? Then it’s very likely that the changes affected the challenge and it is buggy..