Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

When I start DBD it says that "you are currently logged on other device". Wth?

Options

I changed my passwords and it still happends. What is interesting, I had 2 accounts, in EPIC GAMES and STEAM, when this error occured I was shocked and quicly checked my e-mail - there was nothing about other people logging in, but still, I changed my passwords and started DBD again, this error occured again...

What is this? A bug or what? How can I fix it?

Answers

• Mr_Ador4ik
    Mr_Ador4ik Member Posts: 18
    Options

Sorry for bad English, I am not a native speaker.

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,155
    Options

I assume it’s a bug. I get it occasionally and have seen others mention it. Never with any problems - no progress loss and no progress gain. It’s very likely some desynch issue with BHVRs servers. Just click ‚yes‘.

you can navigate to the bug report section on these forums and report it as well.