Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Can you give me some advice for this challenge?

Options
TerraEsram
TerraEsram Member Posts: 483
edited February 27 in Ask the Community

This one

I'm really not strong with deathslinger... In fact, I'm not strong with range killer ( I play Oni a lot, that's not the same)

And when, the game want me only to face decent or strong survivor, and the rift seems bugger because some times, I got them when they are healing but it doesn't count apparently

I was trying with these perks

And thus, even when they are oblivious (was playing more hit and run with the first one) or I'm undetectable, seeing theyre aura, they stop the gen before I was there

I think I'm gonna be a pro deathslinger before winning this challenge... Somebody have some advice to how to deal with this one?

Best Answer

Answers

• BlightedDolphin
    BlightedDolphin Member Posts: 1,584
    Options

It's a dumb challenge. You rarely ever land a shot on a survivor repairing a gen or healing even if you are a pro Slinger, let alone doing it twice in one game.

Best bet honestly would be to just farm and then shoot them while they are repairing the gens next to you.

But if you don't want to do that, then Tinkerer and 3 slowdowns would be the best build. Play normally, when Tinkerer procs go for the gen and then try and shoot them. Don't get too close to the generator though. The other perks are needed and the game will be over before you can get it done.

Farming is the best option though.

• TerraEsram
    Options

I only really lost two game, that's not really the point, one when I got only one kill, and the other when I got destroying by genrushing and infinite flashbang, even right now, I don't even understand how

I was trying with pop a moment, in my first match for this dumb challenge (like you said) and even when they are soloQ, they figured that and just hide all the rest of the game in a corner of the map

I don't even try to win a game, I just want to finish that thing and just playing how I want after that

• TerraEsram
    Options

I got it, I'm gonna try but actually, that's impossible, people are just sweaty as #########, and even when I was winning, they don't understand

I wish they don't get another one like that for the third chapter, because is more like the challenge where you have to win a game with only "No mither" it's just something for just desinstall the game entirely

• Nos482
    Nos482 Member Posts: 24
    Options

I'd recommend using discordance. There is a purple addon that also reduces your terror radius while aiming. Hope this helps.

• TerraEsram
    edited February 27
    Options

I know discordance, it's a cool perk, but not for that

I finally did it, but like Blighted say, with farming, finding survivor who are not pretty strong, and chilling with them

Post edited by TerraEsram on