The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Lobby Prestige & Perks Preview

This is a two part suggestion:

1: Allow survivors to hide levels from killer when in lobby. I game with friends who constantly share they are tunneled or camped more frequently due to the killer knowing their prestige level prior to the match. I have noticed this as well as I’m lower prestige and see how they are targeted. I know some survivors like to show off their prestige, so it would be nice to be able to choose if you want that info shared pre-trial or not. Of course, this info would be shared at the end just as it is with the killer’s level/info.

2: Allow survivors to see the other survivors perks equipped when in lobby so better coordination of perks could happen.

Comments

• Hitman2000
    Hitman2000 Member Posts: 14
    edited February 27

1) sorry but the killer decides which lobby he wants to play

so if u hide ur prestige level we killer plays only get much more picky cuz of ither information in the pre lobby

fun fact about ur experiences: u cant tell exactly why the killer tunnels u. I also run a p100 feng and dont have that high tunnel experience. In addition to the p-level its also important to take a look on ur mmr, killer mmr, how etc.

what i want to point out: only u got a high p-level u cant say for sure that the p-level is the only reason for tunneling

2) good idea and with this feature delete borrowed time basekit cuz then the suvs are able to talk about there perks and can decide together if they need protection after unhook.. i mean in times where otr is in the game, bt basekit has no reason to be still in the game

Post edited by Hitman2000 on
  • Emeal
    Emeal Member Posts: 4,913

1) Yes. And if Killers get more picky about dodging lobbys, introduce lobby dodging penalties.

2) Yes Yes.

These are both well suggested and requested features for the game. So many people want this.

• JPLongstreet
    JPLongstreet Member Posts: 5,729

How could survs talk together and somehow discuss protections? Pre-game? Most of the players are on console, so no chat box...