If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Badham Preschool (Springwood)

Options
13»

Comments

• Xaggy
    Xaggy Member Posts: 330
    Options

I can't vote for some reason so I say it's survivor sided.

• TxQ
    TxQ Member Posts: 7
    Options

this map definitely favors survivors, 3 strong main buildings, really big map, sometimes the survivors use the perk 'boil over' then they go to the main building, and IF the basement wasn't there the killer would have a rough time trying to hook them, also .. badham have so many safe loops, the survivors can chain the loops so easily.

• TxQ
    TxQ Member Posts: 7
    Options

Badham is way strong for survivors, survivors can use (brown offering) to spawn the basement in the killer shack ((by 100%)) instead of in the main building, so that "death trap" can be avoided so easily by using 1 simple brown offering.

• Vorahk08
    Vorahk08 Member Posts: 227
    Options

This map is probably the most survivor sided map in the entire game now. It has a lot of clutter, strong loops amongst this clutter, and a lot of strong buildings. Despite the fact that main building's basement is quite strong for killer, the loops around the main building can be quite difficult for the killer to run. The aptly named House of Pain is both incredibly difficult to loop for a killer, and it's often so far removed from the rest of the map that it isn't worth looking in anyway. The Thompson House has potential to be balanced, but that requires the killer break the breakable walls first.

This is all on top of the fact that there are 5 variations of this map, which was unheard of for any map before it and any map since. It makes this map even worse for killer because the killer can't really even commit the map's overall shape to memory without linking the layout with its number. This isn't really a problem for survivors, because they can rely more on the proximity of generators and generator aura perks to get where they need to go.

Overall, this is probably the most survivor sided set of maps in the game.

• LeFennecFox
    LeFennecFox Member Posts: 1,138
    Options

It's good against the top tier killers and amazing against m1 killers you really can't go wrong forcing this offering every match

• BubMickey07
    BubMickey07 Member Posts: 253
    Options

Although i do agree it's very survivor sided with pallets and windows almost every time i play killer on this map I win and it's very strange cause I'm not even that good as killer

• luvcraft
    luvcraft Member Posts: 1,230
    Options

if the basement doesn't spawn in the basement (basement basement) then it's immediately game over for the killer, especially if any survivors bring no mither.

• LordSimagical
    LordSimagical Member Posts: 24
    Options

I think its balanced but for survivor more comfy to play

• Lethal1903
    Lethal1903 Member Posts: 4
    Options

The strong buildings feel very survivor sided. The multiple levels and awkward paths caused by breakable walls make this map feel a lot larger than it is. This makes it feel even worse for killer. But the worst part about this map is how the several variations of this map cause it to come up so often!

• Levitika
    Levitika Member Posts: 215
    Options

There does not need to be five variants of this map, especially when all but one are agony for a majority of killers

• Ihmislehma
    Ihmislehma Member Posts: 22
    Options

From the casual viewpoint:

• Totems can be absolute ass to find aside from two guaranteed locations, the school basement and the mini-basement.
    • Remebering five different layouts is horrible. The roman numbering does not help, my brain cannot comprehend those well.
    • I'd call this heavily survivor-sided, however in lower skill games it can go either way.
    • Basement in main is easy for killer to camp.
    • Basement outside of main is easy for survivors to abuse.
  • ImprobableCarny
    ImprobableCarny Member Posts: 45
    Options

This is definitely my least favourite map. I'm not sure why this one gets five variants. It feels the most dated, the structures all have that kind of bland dollhouse feel to them, and it has very little atmosphere or identity. It can be extremely rough on killers who don't have good mobility. I know we're working within the restrictions of the license being for the NOES remake, but for such an imaginative series filled with crazy dream imagery, it feels like these maps could be pushed to be way more interesting.

Also a hook should probably spawn downstairs when the basement doesn't spawn there...

• MxReese
    MxReese Member Posts: 14
    Options

Leans survivor-sided but not by a huge margin (except for some killers). Perfectly fine map, I don't understand why so many people hate it so much.

• kinquni
    kinquni Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1
    Options

Extremely survivor sided. Main building needs to have guaranteed hooks at the bottom floor or basement otherwise survivors can use perks together to make it impossible to hook which is extremely unfun gameplay.

• FoxvanMR
    FoxvanMR Member Posts: 21
    Options

Rework this map, too many strog pallets, some houses are ridiculously strong for surv and its windows, and some of its variations fells too big to play as a M1 killer.

• Rocketknight
    Rocketknight Member Posts: 10
    Options

Really don’t see why it’s necessary to have 5 variations of the same map when very little actually changes. Just saying.

• Nick
    Nick Member Posts: 1,183
    Options

You have to walk into every building and kiss the generator to be able to see if it has progress or not. You can't rotate naturally you have to check each gen individually from 1 meter away because they're all in buildings and the sound gets clipped often

• MrRetsej
    MrRetsej Member Posts: 26
    Options

I will take a 4 man SWF bully squad running Eerie offerings over playing on Springfield. It is legitimately the only series of maps the devs could delete tomorrow, and I wouldn't even mind. Consistently, playing on these maps always feels intensely (and unpleasantly) stressful, both as killer and survivor. And when a survivor actually brings me to Springfield, I can expect an absolutely miserable experience when playing killer.

• Tatariu
    Tatariu Member Posts: 2,924
    Options

There only needs to be a single version of this map and two things need to be changed about the original version:

• Remove infinite hedges/fences
    • Reduce the safety of the main building
  • katspaw
    katspaw Member Posts: 13
    Options

Other people have detailed the specific issues with this map. It just doesn't feel fun, on either side.

This discussion has been closed.