Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

How did I revive without Unbreakable?

Options
sinkra
sinkra Member Posts: 278

In a match I was just able to get up from slug without Unbreakable perk. I had some status effects when it happened. Is there some perk someone else was using to make it possible?

Answers

• Astel
    Astel Member Posts: 616
    edited March 2
    Options

Boon: Exponential

I don't think there are perks that corresponds to your scenario except for this one

• MechWarrior3
    MechWarrior3 Member Posts: 1,355
    Options

Did someone needle you? Lol

• glitchboi
    glitchboi Member Posts: 5,938
    Options

Were you cursed by a Hex and did you run the perk Soul Guard?

• D0NN1ED4RK0
    D0NN1ED4RK0 Member Posts: 695
    Options

Do you run soul guard? Cause if you do then you may not know about it’s secondary effect which is when you’re cursed by a hex you get infinite unbreakable until the hex totem you’re cursed by gets cleansed

• JustAnotherNewbie
    JustAnotherNewbie Member Posts: 1,941
    Options

Yeah, there are some. Adrenaline when last gen is done. No Mither. Boon Exponential (blue light) and like the others saidSoul Guard if you are cursed (killer brought a hex totem)