Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

To Alan Wake or to not Alan Wake?

Options

Up until now I used to own every single killer and survivor but recently I feel like I don't really wanna spend money on the game anymore but I really enjoyed Alan Wake and would like to own him in DBD but then again I don't want to spend money (yes I know that he's like 5 dollars but in my country that's almost x4 the amount of that) and I'd also wanna save up some for the up coming All Things Wicked chapter, what should I do? Should I go for it and get myself Alan Wake?

Answers

• GRIG0
    GRIG0 Member Posts: 265
    Options

If you don't feel like spending money right now, don't do it. Alan will always be there ( and of not, they'll give you time before removing it xD) so you're not in a hurry.

I'd save that money for the next chapter that includes a new survivor and killer + their respective cosmetics.

Don't spend money if you're not sure, I also LOVE Alan Wake games and personally i dont use him much in dbd xD