Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Hook stage visual, cannot unhook bug

LWH0706
LWH0706 Member Posts: 2
edited March 4 in Bug Reporting

Platform: Steam

Description of issue:

Ok, here the situation, first my friend (named Hua) is on the hook, since the killer is camping my friend, so it trigger the anti-camping system which can let my friend unhook himself. But my friend unhook himself almost near the second hook stage. after my friend unhook himself, the hook stage is become second hook stage in his view.

But, on my view (LWH0706), it show that my friend still in the first hook stage. Which quite confuse us. After that, my friend - Hua got hooked again, it become second hook stage in my view. But when i went to unhook my friend. It didn't show the button to unhook, so the stranger and I cannot unhook my friend and dead. Below have the photo for situation

How often:

This is my first time meet with this bug, i think is relating to self-unhook?

2 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review

Comments

• LWH0706
    LWH0706 Member Posts: 2
    edited March 4

• XB23
    XB23 Member Posts: 5

Same bug just right now, same situation, unhook and it shows stage 2 and impossible to unhook by allies.