If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Rotten Fields (Coldwind Farm)

Options
2»

Comments

• Ihmislehma
    Ihmislehma Member Posts: 22
    Options

If this map was smaller, it'd be heaven for killers and hell for survivors.

Shack in the middle, massive deadzones, loops at the edges. Easy to 3-gen simply because corner gens are safer to do and killer can easily punish doing deadzone gens.

I just plain hate this map.

• GaymerParker
    GaymerParker Member Posts: 2
    Options

A very uninspired map. The Wrecker's Yard of Coldwind Farm.

A killer shack in the middle. Typical tiles around the edges. No notable points of interest.

If this map were deleted, I would order myself a cake and celebrate.

• ImprobableCarny
    ImprobableCarny Member Posts: 45
    Options

Rotten Fields is just dull to me. No main building, lots of flat nothing, doesn't give either side much variety in play.

I don't remember where I heard it, but I did hear that Sadako didn't get a map because it would've been to similar to the Coldwind maps. My vote is to give Rotten Fields the Shelter Woods treatment and let Sadako set up post!

• sailorvmoon
    sailorvmoon Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 10
    Options

This map is one huge dead zone. Add more pallets!!

• Rocketknight
    Rocketknight Member Posts: 10
    Options

Way too empty. Please add something to this the next time you add a Killer or Survivor that can’t have a map of their own; like you did with Skull Merchant’s camp.

This discussion has been closed.