Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

PC: The Singularity's biopods can completely break if playing with an ultrawide monitor connected

SneakyAlbaHD
SneakyAlbaHD Member Posts: 12

Step 1 : Boot the game with an ultrawide monitor attached

Step 2 : Play as killer in a public match

Step 3 : Place a biopod and attempt to slipstream a survivor

Step 4 : Observe that targeting the survivor does start a lock-on

Step 5: Observe that targeting the survivor with the rightmost edge of the screen can sometimes start the lock-on process and if the survivor then crosses onto the targeting circle it can complete, though this is not reliable

Additional Observations:

The amount of screen space you need to offset the camera by seems to account for the additional space provided by the ultrawide resolution.

The bug only seems to have been introduced with the latest midchapter, which also introduced a bugfix for the Singularity's biopods having a reduced FoV on ultrawide monitors. Previously they would use the full screen width at all times but now respect the 16:9 aspect ratio setting.

Build, map, and survivor selection do not seem to influence the bug's behaviour.

This issue is consistent on my setup, even if I'm playing on an actual 16:9 monitor. I've not tested, but speculate that playing with the main (ultrawide) monitor removed would remediate the issue.

Logs attached:

1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.