If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Once again - Bubba's Acceleration

Options
ays12151
ays12151 Member Posts: 530

Since Patch 4.1.0 Cannibal has different Acceleration that nerfs him so hard while using duration Add-Ons.

Since Patch 4.1.0 Cannibal reaches his Chainsaw Sweep maximum movement speed after 60% of his first charge. It means Bubba reaches maximum speed after 1.2 seconds without any Add-Ons.

Before the Patch 4.1.0 Cannibal was reaching maximum speed after 0.6 seconds always. Already at Base Kit Bubba could reach maximum speed 2 times faster. BHVR didn't give us any information about potential Bubba Nerf, so I take it as a unintentional bug and that's why I make these posts.

A little comparison that shows the difference. Additionally, Carburetor Tuning Guide was bugged until Patch 7.1.0 and, because of bugged acceleration Bubba needed 4.5 seconds (60% * 7.5 seconds) to reach maximum speed with this Add-On. I think it confirmes the current acceleration is a bug. I don't why BHVR only fixed Add-On itself.

Because of current Acceleration most of Bubba's good Add-Ons are much weaker, becuase these Add-ons increase the time required to reach maximum speed. It shouldn't be a thing.

If someone don't believe Bubba had different Acceleration I post a screen in here.

Acceleration Patch (4.1.0 - 4.4.0)

BHVR - please do something with Bubba and his bugs...

14 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.

Comments