We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Is the killer hitbox disabled when picking up a survivor?

Atom7k
Atom7k Member Posts: 269
edited March 6 in Feedback and Suggestions

From my personal experience I always had collision with the killer when trying to pallet save or something like that.

Some time ago I was standing in shack between the generator and a window. So my body should block this path. Yet a survivor appeared out of thin air and performed a flash bang save later claiming you can walk through the killer when he picks somebody up.

I tried to recreate it with friends but nobody was able to walk through the killer. I simply thought he was cheating and went on. Today I saw a video from Ayrun doing exactly that. He ran right through the killer and performed the flash bang save.

I am confused now on how these collision boxes work now as I never was able to walk through a killer.

Answers

• BlightedTrapper
    BlightedTrapper Member Posts: 345

I saw that same Ayrun video and was left quite confused. He did it as if that's just how it's always worked. Can anyone explain if there are simply specific situations you can walk through the killer or something?

• kin
    kin Member Posts: 552
    edited March 7

Perhaps the killer does not have a carrosion hitbox when he first starts picking up a survivor. After all, at this moment it is impossible not only to blind him, but also to stun him with a pallet, which, of course, is not necessarily explained by the lack of a hitbox, but perhaps this is so.

Also, the killer does not have carosis: During couldown after a successful hit on a survivor.

Some killers: Such as ghost face Machel mayers, do not have carosis when they accumulate a stage, you can also safely enter the model of teleporting killers before they fully appear (though I only know 1 example and this is Freddy)

Sadako also has no corrosion when she is in the ability and Spirit.

something like his if I'm not mistaken