Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Do you think we will ever see Five Nights at Freddy’s ever come to DBD?

Options

Ik it’s very popular and I feel like since they added Chucky and made him work that they can add anything or anyone and make it work. I think it would be so cool to play at Springtrap and the survivors could be Mike and Vanessa from the movie. Of course the map could be BHVR take on the pizzeria.

Answers

• Starrseed
    Starrseed Member Posts: 1,640
    Options

In befor the crying begins.

Yes i would like fnaf in dbd i think it could be very cool.

An no fnaf would not attract a horde of kidis into dbd. We have a bunch of very popular horror icons that all could attract crowds of people that we dont like and pls remember the toxic kids are the loud minority of the community.

The whole thing if the creator of fnaf is a bad person and should not be supportet is a diffrent issue and i am not deep enough in that to talk about that