Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

I sometimes get kicked out of the Lobby and see all killer powers at once

Swammy
Swammy Member Posts: 4

Platform: PC

Description of the issue: Whenever I play with my friends in a swf, I sometimes get kicked out of the lobby and then see the last survivor's name I played and the last killer I played standing on the right. I also see all of the killers powers, add-ons, offerings and perks (also the rank, like P2 Hillbilly and I see his perks in green). It happened a few months ago already, but only like once in three months and then not even that bad, but now it happens every other day.

Steps to reproduce: I can't intentionally reproduce it, it just happens after a swf sometimes.

How often does this occur?: It used to be only a few times a year max, now it happened this in a weekend, so apparently more often now.

0 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.