We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Remove depipping

Options
Watzeonzy
Watzeonzy Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 2

I really wish de pipping would be removed from the game. It would make the game so much more fun because it would remove the load of stress the game sometimes has on you.

Comments

• _Onyx_
    _Onyx_ Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 287
    Options

You know the Grade has zero impact on the game itself, right?

All getting higher Grades does is reward you with more BP at the 13th of the month.

• dwight444
    dwight444 Member Posts: 137
    Options

who plays this game with pips on their mind outside of doing some sort of challenge???

just play the game and try to have a good match

• krazy_ivan
    krazy_ivan Member Posts: 36
    Options

I agree, it's time for de-pipping to go away. grades have no bearing on MMR and it's an unnecessary punishment which disproportionately punishes solo-q survivors and newer player. More than ever now we need the extra BP reward we get at grade reset due to the sheer number of characters and growing number of items in the Bloodweb which is itself designed to be punishing and a huge BP drain, making it more difficult to prestige new characters as more and more are introduced and more perks and map offering are added to the game and therefore the bloodweb.

To those that keep saying "stop complaining about pips just shut up and play the game" this is a suggestion forum, let people posts suggestions, if you don't agree move on, coming here just to say "you're wrong because I disagree" is not doing anything for you or the community.

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 6,685
    Options

I agree, de-pipping needs to go. It made sense when grades were ranks and used for matchmaking, but that's long gone. Grades are just for a monthly reward, and losing progress towards the reward sucks.

• Deathstroke
    Deathstroke Member Posts: 3,035
    Options

Agreed it needs to go ruins the game for me.

• Ohyakno
    Ohyakno Member Posts: 228
    Options

Give people fifty pips every game. Who cares?

• Ohyakno
    Ohyakno Member Posts: 228
    Options

If it helps you can just skip past the pip thing and it'll have a near zero impact on your game. I have never looked at or cared about the pip or emblem screen. Just skip straight to the interesting part: seeing what your opponent was running.

• Deathstroke
    Deathstroke Member Posts: 3,035
    Options

It's still does not change how frustating mechanics it is. All for literally nothing as grades don't affect matchmaking like ranks so the mechanic is not needed. Grades are supposed to show playtime not how much you sweat.

• Watzeonzy
    Watzeonzy Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 2
    Options

Although i know im late. Yes i have to not care about it yes and it makes the game more fun and its pretty simple i know that. Just saying its a stupid mechanic to de pip when its just rewards. But anyways they havet announced that it is going.

• Raconteurminator
    Raconteurminator Member Posts: 593
    Options

They said they're removing depipping, so your wish came true.